NOBL Youth Camps
NOBL youth camps are a great way to keep your kids active and engaged when school is out. Kids will climb and play games under the supervision of professional and experienced staff. Campers will enjoy doing activities such as yoga, dance, and karate!
9 AM – 2 PM
- Early drop-off: 8 AM, $10/day/camper
- Late pick-up: 3 PM, $10/day/camper
- Both early drop-off and late pick-up: $15/day/camper
- 6:1 child-to-staff ratio
- 12 participant daily maximum
- Healthy snacks provided; campers should pack a lunch
- Sliding scale pricing available
Thanksgiving camp: 23-27 Nov.
WInter camp: 14-18 DEC. & 21-23 Dec.
new year camp: 28 dec. – 1 jan.
Our camps are packed with activities! From rock climbing in the mornings, arts & crafts, to a full schedule of daily activities! Campers will enjoy taking karate class, dance, yoga, and/or an improv/theater class. There is something for everyone to enjoy!
REGISTER HERE: Thanksgiving Camp
EXPRESS INTEREST IN FUTURE CAMPS HERE
For questions about youth programs and camps, please contact Turtles@climbnobl.com.