New to NOBL: First Month Membership
First time members are eligible for a New to-NOBL Membership with unlimited access, rental shoes, and 10% off retail for 30-days. Plus the startup fee is waived if rolled directly into a Recurring Monthly Membership. ONLY $45!
Recurring Monthly Membership
Our most popular membership option. Your billing information stays on file and your membership automatically renews on the 1st of each month. Want to cancel or temporarily freeze your membership? Just let us know 7 days before the next bill date by filling out the MEMBERSHIP CHANGE FORM. Recurring members can freeze their memberships for only $5 per month.
Recurring Memberships include rental shoes, 1 guest pass per month, 10% off all retail, 1 Wild Lotus Yoga class per week, 10% off anytime at Bayou Beer Garden and Bayou Wine Garden, PLUS access to members only morning hours and special events. See below for the details on our Member Perks!
|Method of Payment for Recurring Membership||Bank Account (ACH)||Credit Card (EFT)|
or Service Industry*
(must show ID or pay stub,
renewed every 6 months)
|Morning Hours &
10% Retail Discount
|Yoga Classes &
A Startup Fee of $15 is applied to all new recurring monthly memberships unless you convert from a New to NOBL membership within 2 weeks of that membership expiring.
Family Monthly Membership
First two people (adult+child or child+child) $90
Each additional Family Member: $30
Startup Fee: $15
1 Month Prepaid: $70
1 Year Prepaid: $650
Prepaid memberships are non-refundable, cannot be frozen, or transferred
|Unlimited Climbing||Climb as much as you want (and your hands can handle)!|
|Members Only Hours||Special Members Only morning hours weekdays from 6:30AM-10AM
Bring Your Own mug and enjoy FREE coffee during members hours
|Member Appreciation||Join us for members only events and enjoy discounted rates on special events open to the public|
|Freezable Memberships||Freeze your recurring membership at any time for only $5 per month and avoid paying a startup fee when you return|
|Free Day Passes for Guests||Bring one guest for free during each calendar month*|
|Free Yoga Classes||Yoga for Climbers and Athletes classes are offered at Wild Lotus Yoga Downtown on Mondays from 7:45PM-9:15PM
(See their website for addresses and to confirm the class schedule)
|10% Discount on Retail||Receive a 10% discount on retail including shoes, gear, food and beverage purchases|
* Only first-time visitors to NOBL are eligible to use member guest passes. Guest passes do not include shoe rental
In an on-going effort to reward members and support local businesses, the following partners are part of our Climber Perks Program:
Bayou Beer Garden – 10% off
Shank Charcuterie – 10% off
Sundae Best – 10% off
Em Trai Sandwich Co. – 10% off
Get Real Chiropractic – complimentary consultation and $50 off the initial exam
Mabon Massage by Autum Kenney – $10 off 60 minute, $20 off 90 minute, or $30 off 120 minute massage
Hypnotherapy and Reiki by Summer Mead – $50 per session
Tree of Life Acupuncture – Diagnosis-$15, Follow-up-$55, New client acupuncture and diagnosis-$70
To access these specials, simply show your membership card at any of these businesses.
If your business is interested in becoming a partner, please contact email@example.com.
- « All membership cancellations and freezes take effect on the last day of each month
- « All membership cancellations require a 7-day notice and cancellations/freezes will be effective at the new billing cycle
- « Membership changes received fewer than 7 days before the next billing date are subject to a $15 late cancellation fee
- « If you are responsible for multiple memberships, please include all members are to be cancelled or frozen
- « No refunds for payments which have not been cancelled/frozen on time
- « Prepaid memberships cannot be frozen, are non-transferrable, and are non-refundable
- « The entire outstanding balance on your account must be paid prior to cancellation
- « Cancellation of your membership will forfeit grandfathered or discounted membership rates, new memberships will be at current rates
- « Recurring memberships require a minimum 3-month contract. Memberships cancelled within the 3-month window are subject to a $45 early cancellation fee
- « Prepaid one-month memberships, including New-to-NOBL special, do not count toward the 3-month minimum
- « All frozen memberships will be charged $5/month + tax and any applicable surcharges
- « To un-freeze simply come into the gym and your membership dues will be prorated from that day until the next billing date
- « Frozen memberships are not subject to start-up fees, however, frozen memberships cannot be cancelled. You must reactivate your membership for one full month before cancelling
- « If the primary member freezes their membership, an active member’s rate will increase to the primary member rate
- « While a membership is frozen, add-on products for the frozen membership will not be billed
You can make changes to your membership online! Click here to update your contact information, freeze/unfreeze, or cancel your membership.