Better Bouldering Technique Class
This class is designed for newer climbers who are climbing Blue and Yellow tag climbs at NOBL (V0-V2). The curriculum is designed to help you develop the technique and proper training regiment to further your climbing abilities.
In the class, you can expect to:
- – learn proper warm up and injury prevention practices
- – develop fundamental climbing technique
- – acquire workout and training regiments for climbing fitness
- – receive one-on-one feedback for your climbing style
- – work on individual goals and projects
Technique Class meets every Monday from 7-8pm. Classes are $10 for a drop-in or 5 for $40 with a Punch Pass. Class size is limited to 8 participants and early sign-ups are encouraged. You can register on our website at the gym of your choosing.
Better Bouldering Workshops
These monthly workshops are designed for experienced climbers who are climbing Green and Red tag climbs at NOBL (V3-V6). Workshops are taught by Head Routesetter and Turtles youth team Head Coach Garret Mortensen, and each workshop focuses on developing specific areas of strength, coordination, climbing training or technique.